Current Top Sellers
As I Am Naturally COCONUT COWASH Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start. Remove Product Residue. Preserve Moisture.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.